Author: Jake |
May 24, 2012 |
There ARE a few versions of this car that look pretty cool
looks like a 90 Audi TT had an extra marital relationship with a Miata.
"They say that they expect 70% of buyers will be women….who's buying the other 30%"?
Gay men and dudes that drive miatas
theTHROTTLE on Facebook